yum-updatesd excludes

Greetings;

I've made a list of certain things I do not want to be nagged about in the yum
plugins.d, and yumex seems to honor them just fine.

But yum-updatesd pops up a nagger every 5 or 10 minutes cuz it thinks older
stuff is newer.  That's a PITA.  How can I stop it short of stopping this
daemon?

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)