Re: Double messages

I and I'm sure the others on this list thank you, not that I had any comments or help for you. It just struck me that once with the help of others on this list you determined what was going on that it was the least you could do.

As for the reason this happened, as noted by some folks it could be an innocent mistake, but if it was deliberate then I agree with you and wouldn't expect you to apologize to them, and if it happened to me I would be equally miffed.

Hopefully your situation is now fully resolved.

Karl Larsen wrote:
Pete Geenhuizen wrote:
So does that mean we will soon see an apology from you for falsely accusing the folks here?

Karl Larsen wrote:

The person's at abuse@xxxxxxxxx have done their job. I am no longer getting anything from that gmail address.

Karl

Sure. But I will not apologize to the person here who did it. I will never know who did it because they made an improper gmail account and set it up to forward just the Fedora list to me. The folks at gmail closed it down.

To the others I'm sorry if I offended your ego. Without your help I would not have stumbled onto the method to see the whole message on Thunderbird or to have sent my email to abuse@xxxxxxxxxx Without this help I might still be getting double messages. So thank you again and sorry if I was unclear about the problem.

Karl

--
Unencumbered by the thought process. -- Click and Clack the Tappet brothers