Re: controlling font size in thunderbird with fc8 system

Mike wrote:
Tom Poe <tompoe <at> fngi.net> writes:

I tried using preferences to enlarge the font size. It seems to work when I click the reply icon, or the compose icon, but doesn't change the default font size when the app opens. Anyone know what file in FC8 controls this?

View-> Text size? Or did you use something else?

Mike: I use that for message. Problem is, the configuration settings to enlarge the mail gui font sizes, so I can see the text in the windows when the app is launched. There's a window that lists messages in inbox, and can't see print (looks like 6 or 8 pt font). Also, would like the window that shows message highlighted to start with something bigger than the 6 or 8 pt font size.
Tom
Tom