Re: Helping people. (Was: Example of get nVidia)

Les Mikesell escribió:
rlengland@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Clinton: Sorry, your Holiness - but you're a day late.
----
I would have sworn this was the fedora-list

It used to be.

Having solved all fedora-usability problems, I guess we've moved on to bigger issues.

Not really, I'm getting my laptop lock up from time to time (totally random). Still researching on the problem, but it looks like it's ACPI related.