Re: Double messages

Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Tue, 22 Jan 2008, Karl Larsen wrote:

... snip ...

   I did some simple looking at the Thunderbird mail client and I
have discovered how to do exactly what is being done to me. And it
is dirt simple and all you need is the email address of the victom
and the email address of the list. I have both for most people on
this list. In theory I can do the same for all of you.

  gawd almighty, karl ... people are trying to *help* you here under
the assumption that you might have misconfigured your emailer somehow,
and you respond by *threatening* them.

  words fail me.  truly.  and that takes some doing.

rday
--
Since I have not configured my Thunderbird until today, it can't be the problem. It MUST be someone sending me the extra copy.

Karl