Re: Double messages

Karl Larsen wrote:
I noticed my messages were sent twice to the Fedora list. They are coming from somewhere outside my smtp server. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Now all messages to Fedora are sent twice. No other lists have this problem. So it must be a problem at Fedora or a more complex problem.

Karl

Karl,

This depends on how the user replies to your email.
Some people reply as a common practice; since some people post to lists they may not be a member of and CC the original poster as well as the list.
This does two things:
(1) Allows the original poster to get the answer they want. If not a member of the list.
   (2) Allows the list to get the answer as well.

James

--
Scanned by ClamAV - http://www.clamav.net