Re: Screenlets for F8

> Christopher A. Williams wrote:
> > All:
> >
> > I know there are some RPMs floating around for Screenlets
> > (http://www.screenlets.org) for F8, but is there a chance we will see a
> > fully tested package set sho up in a repo somewhere?
> >
> > My friend running Ubuntu is really starting to tease me about this -
> > they've had it in one of their main repos for quite a while...
>
> You can volunteer to maintain it
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/Join

I might consider this if I can figure out how to develop the RPMs
myself. I haven't done anything like that in quite a long time.

I'll try to get in touch with the person who created the first set of
RPMs and have a look at their spec files, etc. Let's see what comes of
it from there.

Cheers,

Chris

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice.
In practice there is.

--Yogi Berra