Re: Example of get nVidia

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Aldo Foot wrote:

> On Jan 21, 2008 5:51 PM, Les <hlhowell@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 15:46 -0600, Frank Cox wrote:

> > > I think it's because everyone wants to be as helpful as possible.  There
> > are a
> > > lot of very nice folks who inhabit this mailing list, and everyone tries
> > to do
> > > the best they can to assist everyone who needs a hand.
> > >
> > Also if Karl doesn't get it, there will be other much more timid folk
> > who also don't get it.

... snip ...

aldo,

  you appear to be making a mess of your attributions -- your posts
are showing up in my alpine mail client as if you're the author of
text that is clearly being included from previous posts.

rday
Robert P. J. Day
Waterloo, Ontario, CANADA

Home page:                                         http://crashcourse.ca