Re: F8 is a problem

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 08:17 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> Ed Greshko wrote:
> > Aldo Foot wrote:

> > I feel those experienced folks should realize that when he says
> > "you're (or people are not his) are not
> What the heck was that?????
>
> "or people are not his"????  What in blue blazes is that supposed to
> mean?  Are you a moron or what?
>
> Why didn't you write what you meant?  "Or people on this list" instead
> of what you did....the two don't even come close!  Don't you proof read
> what you type?  And don't go blaming it on lack of coffee!
>
> > helping me" what he really is saying "I'm not getting what you are
> > saying...so it isn't helpful".  It would be nice if he would

Aldo, since Karl continually switches threads, you may have missed the
bazillion attempts to get Karl to do the rpm import thing regarding the
keys, as well as the yum install of the files. So, when he -finally-
does it and gets all elated that it works, he then gives the finger to
the rest of the list who have tried to tell him just how to do it. It's
galling to the people who tried to correctly help before, and they reply
saying so. You ask Karl why he didn't just say -thanks- to everyone.

He won't because, IMHO, I think he's actually the 15 year old nephew or
niece of the real Karl, and has stolen his identity. The REAL Karl, with
a Doctorate in EE and a million dollars in the bank, would know better.
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar