Re: Example of get nVidia

Lonni J Friedman wrote:
On Jan 21, 2008 1:02 PM, Karl Larsen <k5di@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert P. J. Day wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Karl Larsen wrote:

   Here is how I think answers to questions should look like.

... snip ...

Question: How can I get the driver for my nVidia video card?

Answer: This is a two step procedure. ...

  or, as an alternative, rather than continually polluting this list
with badly-written advice that almost never works, you can try
something wild and crazy and start a blog, like this guy just
announced, and post the info there:

http://totallybeginner.blogspot.com/2008/01/installing-nvidia-and-ati-cards-in.html

where the aforementioned beginner even recognizes the value of other
peoples' work and simply links to a detailed write-up of how to do it
properly, including contingency plans for when something doesn't quite
work and ... and ... oh, screw it, why do i bother, since every
conversation with karl ends up as:

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/46/143296774_97691615cb.jpg

  is it too early for a beer?

rday
--

    As usual rday you are a stupid stuck on yourself worthless nothing.
Drink all the beer you want.

pot. kettle. black.

Since rday thinks it is sooo bad it will ruin new people I suggest he modify these instructions so that it works. I would like to see what improvements he could make.

Karl