Re: F8 is a problem

Karl Larsen wrote:
Craig White wrote:
On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 13:21 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
Craig White wrote:
On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 09:05 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 11:52 -0700, Karl Larsen wrote:
I had no idea that nvidia was on livna.
Just proving that you pay no attention. You've been told that before,
quite a few times, and even argued about it with those who told you.

That is NOT true! At least do not piss on me for things I did not do. Or, show me where I said anything like that!
----
the urination predilections notwithstanding, here is one very clear
explanation by Lamar in response to one of your rants...

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2008-January/msg01448.html

and of course as I pointed out on a different thread...

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2008-January/msg01633.html

so your assertion that you had no idea that nVidia drivers were on Livna
is proof that it does little good to point these things out to you.

I do note that both of these noted messages were direct replies to you.

Craig

All three of your rants fail to mention how you get the Nvidia from livna or freshrpms. I am supposed to KNOW this somehow. I could not use livna because I had no way to get it.
----
Your statement was clear enough..."I had no idea that nvidia was on
Livna" (scroll up)

You had several unambiguous messages that this was the case a week ago.

I haven't ranted 3 times and I didn't tell you 'how' to install from
Livna because you never asked...you have your own crazy theories on how
to install nVidia drivers and I didn't see the point of adding to your
confusion.

Just a quick perusal of Livna's web site would indicate their
proprietary video card driver installation methods but I do appreciate
how convenient it is for you to blame others for your inabilities.

Craig

No Craig, what I need to know is what day and time can I get on the Livna web page?

I got a new repo just because you or someone told me how to call their web page and it downloads the Fedora package. It worked but the person telling me this was not sure it will work again. Some change is being made in their web page. I will test that and try to get on their web page to find the information on a yum install of Nvidia. Wish me luck. I will be back after trying.

Karl

I find their web page has been fixed. I could have got a fedora 8 rpm just by clicking the right place. But never found a thing on yum install. Nothing zilch. They may not know either.

Karl