Re: dual boot Windows XP and Fedora 8

>I should have mentioned that I've already tried these obvious solutions.
>And cheers to you too!
>
>Jerry

So do you have a specific problem or question?  I have a two drive
computer with WinXP on the first and F8 on the second.  I had no
install problems.  You want to be careful to select the second drive
to install on so you don't destroy your Windows drive.  Grub goes on
the first drive and the installer will query you about this but that
is what you want.

--

Knute Johnson
Molon Labe...