Re: File Transfer: Connect Fedora to Windows machine via ethernet without a router?

Marko Vojinovic wrote:

Being picky on the meaning of the word "installing" to a Windows machine, you may try putty. It works via ssh, but *does not* require to be _installed_ on a Windows machine. You just need to copy it to some directory and run it. No install wizards, no changing registry, nothing regarded to installing. After you're done, simply delete it.

:-)
Marko

It also runs fine from a USB memory drive. No need to install anything on the computer. I like that option because I can have my ssh key on the drive as well, and take it with me. (Pass phrase protected key.)

Mikkel