Re: The Name of the Lord.

On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 17:55 -0500, Robert P. J. Day wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Jan 2008, Erik P. Olsen wrote:
>
> > Strong wrote:
> > >
> > > I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
> > > You what Scripture says: "Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy
> > > God in vain; for the Lord Will Not Hold him Guiltless that takes His
> > > Name in vain." /Mosiah 13:15/
> > >
> > What an unforgiving lord.
>
> ah ... i see where all my capital letters went ...

No kidding. All the guy wrote (at least as quoted) was: "Jesus Christ,
the reason for the season." and he gets whopped upside the head with the
OLD Testament.

No wonder so many guys "inside da joint" turn to Islam, Buddhism and
Yoga for alternate spiritual paths to enlightenment and love, the
universal truth of the Creator. When you enter court, you swear on the
Old Testament side of the Bible, full of God cursing his creations. I'd
rather swear on the back-side where all the Good News is, which includes
stuff like forgiveness and redemption. Have a blessed day, Ric :)
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar