Re: Amarok update wierdness

Sean Bruno schrieb:
I noted that the latest Amarok update seems to have trouble with
internet streams.  It appears that it sort of locks up if I disconnect
from a stream and then reconnect.
Anyone have similar issues before I file a bugzilla?
Yes, please fill in bugzilla. I also encounter a massive increasement of problems with amarok the last days. I wasn't sure about the orgin, but I am quite sure that the problem starts after the last pulse audio update last week. PA seems to be offline often and application claims to find no sound device. If you close all applications (e.x. amarok) and doing a "pulseaudio -k && pulseaudio -D" they seem to work fine again for a while.

Regards,
Florian