Re: Anyone Using Enigmail In Fedora Thunderbird (thunderbird-2.0.0.9-1.fc7)?

Robert L Cochran escribío:
Is anyone out there using the Enigmail product ( http://enigmail.mozdev.org/home/index.php ) with thunderbird-2.0.0.9-1.fc7?

Are results okay? What happened when you migrated to Fedora 8? I assume you can simply tar up the .gnupg and .thunderbird directories and move everything, including the Enigmail plugin, your keys, etc to the new Fedora version simply by untarring?

Yes, and no.

I had problems with entry of the pin. I needed to load the pinentry rpm then I made my .gnupg/gpg-agent.conf contain the following:

pinentry-program /usr/bin/pinentry-qt
no-grab
default-cache-ttl 28800

Now, if you already had that, then you should have no problem.
--
Brian Millett - [ Londo (re: technomages), "The Geometry of Shadows"]
"We used to have them back home long ago. They use science to achieve the