Re: Anyone Using Enigmail In Fedora Thunderbird (thunderbird-2.0.0.9-1.fc7)?

Robert L Cochran wrote:
Is anyone out there using the Enigmail product ( http://enigmail.mozdev.org/home/index.php ) with thunderbird-2.0.0.9-1.fc7?

Are results okay? What happened when you migrated to Fedora 8? I assume you can simply tar up the .gnupg and .thunderbird directories and move everything, including the Enigmail plugin, your keys, etc to the new Fedora version simply by untarring?

Thanks

Bob Cochran

I moved from FC6 to F8 and I didn't run into problems. I didn't reformat my /home partition, so the directories are the same. (I had to do some relabeling of the home directories because I turned SELinux on, but that is another story...)

Mikkel