Re: The Name of the Lord. And Intel Sound Problems

On Sun, 2008-01-20 at 07:45 +0900, John Summerfield wrote:
> Strong wrote:
> > On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 12:23:55 -0500 Felix Miata <mrmazda@xxxxxx> wrote:
> >> Jesus Christ, the reason for the season.
> >
> > I think This Name is not applicable here, as It Too Great! I remind
>
> Buzz off. Different cultures, different values. Many Latinos are named
> Jesus, but here it's unheard of, tho the Apostles' names are fine.
> Mahommed is a common name in Islamic countries, but apparently using the
> name for a school pet is not okay.
>
> May your Lord reward you according as you deserve.

I think I've now seen it all on this list. This is definitely off the
charts when it comes to being off topic.

A lot of folks need to get a grip on this one. There's something called
mutual respect that is a foundation of many faiths, including
Christianity and others listed above. I'd ask that we all reconsider
what we're saying and doing on this one and get back to the topic of
Fedora.

As an Associate Minister, there's a lot more I could say. But in the
end, I'd just ask that you respect my faith - particularly if you don't
believe as I do. I will do the same for you, regardless of what you do
or do not believe.

Now - can someone please help with getting sound, Pulse Audio or
otherwise, working on an Intel sound system? I'll pull the specs on it
later tonight (it's a fellow associate minister's PC). We're both at a
loss as to why it was working up until about a week ago. Now there's
nothing sound-wise at all and the card is no longer detected. Has anyone
else seen this and have a potential fix? Did some sort of patch come
through that I missed?

Cheers,

Rev. Chris

--