Re: Off Topic: can anyone recommend a USB KVM

On Sat, 2008-01-19 at 10:18 -0500, Claude Jones wrote:
> though not a strictly Fedora question, I hope the accumulated knowledge-base
> here can point me at a solution
>
> Does anyone know of a KVM that accepts USB mice and keyboards, both as inputs
> and outputs? One that actually works? I've tried a StarTech that seemed to
> offer the features, but, had a disclaimer in the docs which arrived with it
> which said it may not, and it indeed would not... I don't want one of the
> ones that accepts PS2 mice and keyboards for various reasons.

Wal-Mart here has a kvm switch now, and think it's usb if I read it
right, but don't quote me on that. Not sure but I think it only handles
2 computers.

If not that, try Best buy, circuit city, staples and the like, might
have what your looking for.

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY