From: fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-list-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Karl Larsen
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 7:38 PM
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
Subject: F8 is a problem

    Yes I know Fedora is a testing ground. Yes I know most of you tigers
think I am stupid and for some good grounds. But I am a muli-million
dollar person who worries not about gasoline prices or where the next
meal comes from.

    But I DO worry why I can't get F8 to work. It works a few days and
then goes to hell. So I am back here on F7 which seems to work well. At
least the audio is good and I can do things I must.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI
	Linux User