How do I update the repository groups file comps.xml

I have upgraded to Fedora 8. Last year I was using Fedora 7, anaconda etc and pungi to create my own private repository and spin my own distro DVD.

However, since switching to Fedora 8 I have continual problems with missing package groups file/definitions. I believe this is comps.xml. However, I cannot work out how to consistently update this file. I need to have the groups defined in my private repository and on my re-spun distros.

Web searches have not helped much. What seems to work *sometimes* is

cd ..../i386/Packages
createrepo -g comps.xml .

Thanks

https://fcp.surfsite.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=234381&topic_id=50359&forum=24#forumpost234381