Re: Updates

On Mon, 2008-01-14 at 10:20 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> max wrote:
> >
> > Hasn't this thread gotten too long.  GO GIANTS!!!!
> Yes, it has....
>
> While living and working in Taiwan, I'm originally from NJ.  This is the
> first year in a long time that ESPN here in Taiwan hasn't carried any
> NFL games.  If you want to watch replays of 2006 9-Ball Championships,
> it is a good station.  ESPN Asia sucks big time....
>
> Anyone got a Sling Box I can connect to?   Please?  Pretty Please!?
> >
> > See you in Green Bay,

FWIW, I'm watching "Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension" for the
umpteenth time. Whoever wrote this is crazier than me.

Good Buckaroo advice:
"Don't tug on that, you don't know what it's attached to."
"Home is where you can wear your hat."
"No matter where you go, there you are."

Getting the movie from some dollar dust bin; $5
Getting the wisdom within it; Priceless.

I know, ...I should get a life. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar