Re: Dell E192WFP Flat Panel

I think you may be misunderstanding how things work with X.

The "driver" you use is dependant on the graphics card you have, so, for example, if you have an nVidia graphics card, use the nVidia drivers.

There is no driver as such for the monitor. The graphics card is meant to detect the capabilities of the monitor and report this to X.

This is how I understand things to be ...