How to add pam_mkhomedir to login with F8

Because I keep accounts for adult children on my machine(s), and really don't want to recreate each account every time I mess with Fedora, I would like to add the pam_mkhomedir.so module to the login sequence. This way, I can copy over /etc/passwd and so forth, and when/if they log in, the necessary subdirectories are created. Of course, ultimately, I should go to some form of LDAP, but lets take it easy.

I've looked at documentation on the wiki, and googled, but so far nothing seems to address the process.

Ideas? Clues? Pointers?

Thanks in advance.