Re: Problem with Kmail filters

On Wednesday 09 January 2008, Marcelo Magno T. Sales wrote:
>Em Qua 09 Jan 2008, Tony Molloy escreveu:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm trying to configure some filters in kmail.
>>
>> I select config filters and new. Now I want to have more than one
>> "Filter Criteria" on each filter but can't seem to get this. When I
>> select "Match any of the following" and try to set up two creteria
>> for instance "To" and "CC", the second one justs blanks out when I
>> select "Appply".
>>
>> Anybody else see this. Is there a way to set up multiple criteria for
>> filters
>
>Yes, I have this problem since the last update of kde-pim (to version
>3.5.8-10, fedora packaging). Not only that, even the multiple criteria
>filters I had already configured before this problem arise can't be
>modified anymore.
>Now I have to edit the config files directly if I want to create
>multiple criteria filters or modify an existing one.

I also resorted to that, but I think I had to restart kde to get the mods to
show in the filters window.  And sometime later, a day perhaps, I noticed
that the normal edit functions seem to be restored.  And that some of my
edits had disappeared from the file, probably because they were just cruft,
the functions I wanted remained.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)

River: "Doesn't matter.  It'll still be there... waiting."
				--Episode #7, "Jaynestown"