Re: RFC: Fedora Xfce Spin

On 03/01/2008, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

Fedora Xfce Spin is a variant of Fedora with a focus on low resource
systems and in particular Xfce users. It is a live cd image that you can
optionally install to hard disk or USB images.

Being a somewhta newbie!!

How do I get around:
 livecd-creator --config livecd-fedora-8-xfce.ks
Using label fedora-8-xfce-200801031921
Error creating Live CD : SELinux requested but not enabled on host system

I uninstalled selinux, how can I get around this. If I re-install seliux, still won't know how to enable it

Frank
--
frankly3d.com
Skype: Frankly3D