Re: Java problem

Craig White wrote:

Seriously though, you can't hide behind Karl to make the point that
people are confused because if that were true, we'd all be using
Windows.
Errr... What universe are you in? That's the problem I'd really like to see solved - and the reason I keep harping about usability (and GPL) problems.
----
I'm not having any problems. Are you having problems? All I see is you
trying to score some ethereal point.

You don't have to deal with Windows regularly on your networks? Free software fanaticism at the expense of usability is hardly an ethereal point - it is what keeps the monopoly in business.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell@xxxxxxxxx