Re: NFS versus the firewall

I have been watching this one for just this reason. Thanks this seems to explain some issues i was
having with a file server i was attempting to access. I settled for samba in the end though it
nags at me to "settle" for anything. I will have to try this when i find a spare moment.

Happy New Year,
-Max