Re: desktop manager death via livecd-creator

Michael Wiktowy wrote:
Hello all,

I didn't have the greatest first experience with livecd-creator.
I had 1.5 GB of diskspace available and I wrongly figured that was
enough to make a livecd. That got filled up while trying to make an
XFCE livecd using a modified (fixed repo name) ks file from
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/RahulSundaram/XfceLive and the command:
livecd-creator --config=./ks_from_above_site
--fslabel=Fedora-livecd-xfce .

Uh, oh. That's completely untested. You probably should wait till I put out a new version for testing. I have been working on that today.
There should be over 1 GB free but it is not showing up.
Anyone have an idea what broke?

livecd-creator uses a folder under /var/tmp. If the process gets interrupted it doesn't get cleaned up. Check that up.

Rahul