Re: lite-scribe question.

On Sunday 30 December 2007, Mikkel L. Ellertson wrote:
>Frank Cox wrote:
>> On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 12:28:35 -0500
>>
>> Gene Heskett <gene.heskett@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> Never had one I labeled with a magic marker wobble though. OP might have
>>> trouble reading my scribbles though... :(
>>
>> I have read that most magic marker inks will eventually break down the
>> plastic enough to destroy the disk, so if you have a disk you're planning
>> to keep for a long time you should avoid using magic markers to write on
>> it.
>
>I don't know if they are any better, but I have some Memorex magic
>markers that are labeled "CD Marker"...
>
>Mikkel

I had one of those once, it didn't seem to stink of hot solvent aromatics
quite as bad as the usual version, but it looked just like any other and I
suspect it has long since faded away into the missus's collection of things
she uses once and forgets she ever had them in her hand when asked about it 3
weeks later when I can't find it.  Or I've buried it myself, where only God
knows & it wasn't his job to watch me regarding that.  Take your pick.  The
results are the same... :)

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)