Re: Re: sound on mac pro

Hi Aaron i went into the sound preferences and turned up all the sliders to full. When they are muted I see a red line going through the speaker icon so they are not muted either. Also when I put on my headphones and do and audio test I can hear the sound its just really faint. Any other suggestions please?

Sam