Re: Fedora Documentation Group

Karl Larsen wrote:

I have heard and can refer you to the messages on the Groups list if you read it.

I read it and I don't see it. Can you point me the mail in the archives?

And I would like to know what version of Fedora the people
signing up are using. On F8 so far it has been inpossible.

There was atleast three confirmations that the process works fine in Fedora 8.

Rahul