Re: Why cant I make my laptop ethernet cards recognise 10Mbs?

Hi, the thing is; is that it works fine with one laptop, but not the other (it
is a cross-over cable that I am using).

Any more thoughts would be very welcome.  I will try a few of the suggestions
first.  Push comes to shove and I will use the other laptop, but I would
prefer to get the non-working one up and running first.
Thank you very much for your help

Phil