Re: [F8] Missing: /usr/share/sendmail.cf directory and contents?

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> Ok, shoot me for my ignorance but I was unaware that and directory other
> that /etc/mail was needed to configure sendmail.cf from sendmail.mc.
> The README in /usr/share/sendmail-cf seem to confirm that opinion.
> What do the files in /usr/share/sendmail-cf do for the process?

The files contain the macros that expand the directives in
sendmail.mc into the instructions in sendmail.cf. While not entirely
accurate, you can think of the directives in sendmail.mc as
programming instructions, the files in /usr/share/sendmail-cf as
libraries, and sendmail.mc as the finished program.

Mikkel