kalarm - week starting day

I use kalarm a lot.  You could say that I depend on it to remind me to do
everything -- feeding the fish, special movie screening times, sending out
invoices, you-name-it.  It's a dandy program, indeed.

However, it's starting day of the week is always Monday.  When you are creating
a new alarm and click on the "At date/time" drop-down, the little calendar that
pops up has Monday in the left-most column.

Is it possible to tell kalarm that the first day of the week is Sunday?  That
way the little calendar would match the other calendars that I have (both on
paper and on the computer).