KeePassX issue with clipboard

Hello everyone,

I recently migrated from Pwmanager (no longer maintained or at least for A
WHILE...) to KeePassX which I love and it was able to import my data file
from pwmanager :)

I'm having an issue when I right-click an entry and select "Copy password to
clipboard".  When I do this it copies the entry to the clipboard (klipper as
I'm on KDE) but it won't set it as the CURRENT selection...so If I press the
wheel button nothing gets pasted. I have to manually go to klipper and select
it.

Can anyone plase confirm this behaviour?

Thanks,
Jorge