Subject: Re: IDE adapter for FC System
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 15:19:52 +0800
From: edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx
To: For users of Fedora <fedora-list@xxxxxxxxxx>

Ed Greshko wrote:
edwardspl@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hello,

Sorry,

I'm looking for a IDE adapter ( non-raid ) for connection between
pentium PC and a 500GB HD...
So, I want to know which IDE adapter does the FC 6 System support...
Would you mind give me comment ? Thanks !

Yes...  What models have you looked at...and what makes you think they would
not work?

Just found out a model, but not sure is it good for work with FC6 ( kernel build-in driver ) ?
http://www.promise.com/product/product_detail_eng.asp?product_id=87
It is support Linux System , BUT not sure with FC System...
So, any comment for me to order which model ?

Thanks !

Edward.

http://www.nod32.com.hk