Fedora 8 Thunderbird RSS and Blogs

Hello,

I installed Fedora 8 today. I downloaded and installed Thunderbird from Package Manager. The RSS and Blogs reading feature in Thunderbird seems to be missing. When I click File>New>Account in Thunderbird, I see only Email account, Gmail and Newsgroup account. IIRC, RSS and Blog was also there when was I using Thunderbird on F7.

What am I missing something? How can I read RSS and Blogs in Thunderbird?

--
Thanks and regards,

Sudheer Satyanarayana
http://binaryvibes.co.in