Re: backup vmware

taking the backup with
find . -print|cpio -ovBc >/dev/st0
gives the error
field not sufficient for storing file size
So I assume the filesize 32 Gb of the virtual client is to much.

How can I do the backup???

Some of those files are only readable by root, and really ought to be group and world readable. but that is not really the point.

I think copying to tape isn't really a good idea. Copy it to an external hard drive.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA