Re: Fedora lifetime and stability

On Tue, 2007-11-13 at 10:28 +0100, zotkop wrote:

> Now this is WHY I use Fedora.
> I just love to be in that dark room, spending time @ flashing console
> screens, lovely man-pages and other -at-the-end- useless stuff.
> If I hated the upgrading, the solving, the tweaking, etc... I'd use
> RHEL , CentOS or mac.
>
> I guess it all starts at the point where you have too choose your
> flavour of OS.
>
> My opinion is that Fedora is, for me, the best OS EVER! (for
> now) :) ;)
> It feels like a toboggan. You have to klimb the stairs,

> get the ride of your life, and have to klimb them again to do it over and over and over and ...

I've referred to Fedora as being akin to a bad mistress ... a habit you
just can't kick. <chuckles> Hi pointy heels, fishnet, hot-pants and the
whole works. Since I'm listening to Barry White, it just fits.
Super Bad!

"I know I have to hold ya
And make ya mine
I don't want to control ya,
jus' have a good time.

Livin' in Ecstasy ...yeeaah"

<bogaloo'ing down Broadway>
<gold top cane, white Fedora and white gloves>
"I can't lose with what I use."! Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar