Re: IcedTea Firefox and SELinux

Guys,

Please help.  My java is still not working when tested against SUN web
site and javatester.org.
It says applet not initialized.

I did run mozilla-plugin-config as root.    I'm using firefox 32 bit.

It says the plugin is loaded.

Thanks,

GCJ Web Browser Plugin 1.4

    File name: gcjwebplugin.so
    The GCJ Web Browser Plugin executes Java applets.

MIME Type 	Description 	Suffixes 	Enabled
application/x-java-vm 	IcedTea 	class,jar 	Yes
application/x-java-applet 	IcedTea 	class,jar 	Yes
application/x-java-applet;version=1.1 	IcedTea 	class,jar 	Yes