Re: long wait...

On Fri, 09 Nov 2007 23:29:17 +0100
Nigel Henry <cave.dnb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Anyway Frank. What film (movie) are you running today? I hope it's not a
> naughty one.

Two, actually, and both are naughty!  Mr Woodcock (classified PG -- coarse and
sexual language, sexually suggestive scenes) and Good Luck Chuck (classified
18A -- sexually suggestive scenes and nudity).

Might get the trench-coat brigade in to watch the shows this week.  *tee hee*

There one skinny old guy who comes to every show that I play that might possibly
include naked women.  I never see him at anything else, but if a film has a
suggestive name or advertising photo, or if it has a sex-whatever warning, he's
guaranteed to be here.  I remember that he came to see Wild Things three times.

> Hope you resolve the upgrade problem.

I have now pretty much convinced myself that I want to install F8-64bit on this
machine.  I downloaded it just a few minutes ago and will probably set that up
tomorrow.  There isn't really enough time to do much more now before showtime
tonight.