Re: smoltSendProfile doesn't for F7 right now!

Mike C <mike.cohler <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Very weird!

I wonder if this is related to the issue I am seeing:
On trying to simply view my profile I get in the browser:

Proxy Error

The proxy server could not handle the request GET /show.

This comes from the server listed at the bottom of the web page
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at smolt.fedoraproject.org Port 80

So it seems that the problems appear to be within the smolt server.

Can anyone confirm?