yum: How to downgrade openoffice 2.3 to 2.2.1?

Hi,

With yum I recently upgraded to openoffice 2.3 from
version 2.2.1. This new version is a disaster (see below).

Can I downgrade back to 2.2.1 with yum?

Thanks,
Rob.

The problem with the new version of OOo:
I have large documents with lots of formulas.
Editing a single formula takes 20 to 30 seconds
to open the formula editor (with 2.2.1 this took
less than an eye blink).

Of course, openoffice is to blame here with this
miserable release. There is a fix upcoming but
that takes too long (probably mid December
avaliable).

My work depends on openoffice; hence I want to
downgrade back to 2.2.1.