Kernel snapshots and kernel versions

Hi all,

I this video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1742374580386548257&q=andrew+morton+linux+kernel&total=3&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Andrew Morton talks about some aspects of the linux kernel. Near the
end of the video, he talks about how to contribute and he says that
both Fedora and Open Suse provide -linus snapshots of the kernel.

I couldn't find this snapshots. Could any of you point me to the proper place?

My second question is: How far are the Fedora kernels from the
equivalent Vanilla ones? Andrew says it's okay to use Fedora/Open Suse
kernels to report problems. Does this means that these kernels are
very close to the vanilla version?

Thanks in advance