RE: [OT] Looking for a notebook

I just took a look at a few ( 6=sew? ), all different brands and all
less than two years old.  They all had a 9 pin serial and a 25 pin
parallel.  And that doesn't take into account their docking stations.
One lucky bastard also has 4 USB ports!

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.