Re: [Spam] Re: Please 'leak' Fedora 8

Arg something you said marked this message as spam, so I will cut 'n paste into pine :) ..

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Konstantin Svist wrote:

you: "regular users" are joining the ranks of "few abusers." I mean, lots you: of customers visiting youtube and similar sites. You can't just block you: them all/slow them all down without repercussions...

We dont regard them as abusers :)
What we term as abusers are those commiting criminal acts, by copyright violation and warez transfers, basically everything else is kind of legal there are some that do copyright violation for living, reburning and selling fake dvd's, cd's and so on, music, movies, software etc... Most web proxies cache youtube type data so if its repetitive, it'll be in cache anyway , we could enforce transparent proxies, (many ISP's here do) and block the common proxy ports at border routers to stop clients using other proxies to bypass ours, but its not enough of a problem to bother with at present.

Res.