Re: Canoscan N640P in FC6

> I was given a canoscan N640P scanner and simply cannot get this thing to
> work in Fedora core 6.

http://www.sane-project.org/sane-mfgs.html#Z-CANON claims that the N640P
has good support under sane, so the theory is that it should work :-).
One thing I've noticed before with printer port devices is that there
are several different ways you can configure the printer port in the
system bios, and sometimes some configs work better than others.