Re: Returning to the OOwrite malfuntion question.

Rick Stevens:
>> All on x86_64.  BTW, simply going into the printer dialog and specifying
>> "landscape" doesn't work.  I had to change the document's page format
>> ("Format-->Page...-->Page" tab, select "Landscape radio button").

Aaron Konstam:
> Ok, that is the secret. Thaks for pointing it out. However that still
> means that Openoffice 2.2 is broken. If 2.3 fixes this I guess we don't
> need a bugzilla as long as f8 comes with 2.3. I will think about this.

If setting the page format as landscape is all that's required, and you
don't also have to change the printer settings, then nothing is broken.
That's how you should make landscape documents.

 important to the thread.)

I read messages from the public lists.