slow to open a web page, last too long to 'looking up ...'

Hi,

I experienced a slow web page openning. When I try to open a web page eg http://home.aapt.com.au, It starts 'looking up home.aapt.com.au , this lasts more than 40 seconds then to start 'transfer from home.aapt.com.au. VERY SLOW.
However, if I got the ip adddress of this, eg
http://203.63.89.59
the 'looking up' lasts less than 2 seconds and start trasfer ...

I guess it may relate to the ISP dns, apart from the ISP side, what else I can improve this?

Thanks

Yuan